Functions and Applications
The portable CNC plasma cutter, capable of both manual and automatic cutting, works just like a semi-automatic trolley. If the transverse cutting range is within 1200mm, we call this equipment as a portable cutting machine. Same as the gantry type CNC cutting machine, it is applicable for workpieces with complicated flat surfaces. Generally, it is used for flame cutting or plasma cutting.
Currently, it is widely used in the auto, shipbuilding, engineering machinery, petrochemical, pressure vessel and the other manufacturing industries for plate cutting.
1. The longitudinal guide rail adopts the imported precision dual-axis linear guideway and the transverse guide rail is composed by the precision drive system and the aluminum sections, featuring stable transmission and high accuracy.
2. The portable CNC plasma cutter is configured with a dedicated industrial grade control system with high reliability and strong resistance against disturbance.
3. The programming is very easy. Manual programming for simple graphs and automatic programming for complicated graphs are available.
4. Document transmission and storage are easy and convenient. The connector supporting USB to 13RS232 is provided.
5. This equipment also provides dynamic and static graph processing display via a 5.7 inches LCD screen. The Chinese to English shift is available.
|Power supply frequency||50Hz||50Hz|
|Effective cutting range|| X axis: 1200mm
Y axis: 2000mm
| X axis: 1500mm
Y axis: 3000mm
|Cutting thickness||Flame cutting: 6-150mm, plasma cutting: Determined by the power supply|
|Weight||70.5kg (aluminum alloy)/104.2kg (steel)|
|Gas bleed pressure||Max. 0.1MPa|
|Oxygen bleed pressure||Max. 1.5MPa|
|Workable gas type||Ethyne, propane, methane|
|Cutting mode||Flame and plasma cutting|
Sheet Metal Cutter | Plasma Arc Steel Cutter | Aluminum Cutting Machine