The ironworker is a machine tool integrating sheet metal cutting, punching, plate shearing, bending and other functions. Having the virtues of easy operation, low consumption and low maintenance cost, it is designed via the latest technology and with laser positioning function to better cater for market demands. Besides, it is configured with automatic press device and temperature control radiator, and has become the first choice for metal processing of modern manufacturing industries (such as the metallurgy, bridge, communication, electric power, military and other industries).
The ironworker is extensively applied in the following fields:
1. Steel structure
2. Lift car and components
3. Spare wheel, hinge, hook, pitching pile and corrugated board of trailer
4. Construction machinery industry: Belt conveyor and mixing plant
5. Farming and animal husbandry machinery industry: Thresher frame and components of trailer hopper
6. Food machinery industry: Slaughtering equipment frame and components
7. Components of high and low pressure tower
8. Wind power generation equipment: Stair and pedal components of wind power tower
9. Machine work: Embedded parts for connection, conveyor stand and other components
10. Cereal processing machinery: Grain and oil processing equipment, stand of starch-making equipment, housing, small fitting
11. Components of rail wagons, motor vehicles and cranes
12. Shearing, punching and bending of steel materials, such as the U steel, square steel, round steel, H steel, I steel, etc.
Sheet Metal Press Machine | Metal Cutter Machine | Sheet Metal Forming Tool